Happy April Fool's!

Last night I was one of three people left in the office. I took this opportunity to switch the contents of two of the cupboards in the kitchen. Where the mugs and glasses had been is now where the plates are and vice versa. :D

Harmless and entertaining.

3 comments:

Dear Baby said...

oooh. You stinker! How was it received?

joansy said...

Pretty well. Although, everyone seemed to know it was me. :P

I heard the woman who empties the dishwasher was fairly confused. She saw that we were out of paper plates, went and got more, and then went to put them in the cupboard and realized that it was all mugs and glasses! :D I gues she said, "Why would anyone do that?"

Maybe she forgot it was April Fool's Day.

GoTime said...

I think this is the best april fools I've heard! believe it or not! I love these quite little pranks. Well done.