No real update on the rabbits. Cadbury seems pretty good still and Snoopy is still sneezing.
But I got some great pictures!





You may have also heard of the rabbit with the pancake on its head. This little guy became an internet celebrity when pictures of it balancing breakfast foods went viral. ![]()
However, it's really not that big of a deal. The rabbits will, at least mine will, let you put anything on their heads. When you put something on them, they'll freeze for a moment or two in silent suffering before they'll move and look at you like, "what are you doing?" I've done this before with Cadbury and Snoopy and tea.
This picture of Cadbury is one of my absolute favorites:
And here's Cadbury and Snoopy doing the balancing trick together:
Doesn't Snoopy look like a completely different rabbit?
So, during this photo shoot, I decided to play with their Slinky (-ies, it was one whole Slinky, but then they chewed it in half) and give them crowns. :D 




Aren't they wonderful? :) Yes, mostly for just putting up with me. But they don't mind it. Especially when I stuff their faces with treats. :D
In other news, we replaced their litter pan with a big Rubbermaid tub. Their former little litter pan was just too short for all the digging they love to do and we (read, I) just love to clean up after. It's just great to see the day after I've gone and cleaned their room that they've dug up their litter pan and the stuff is just everywhere. Now, they can dig to their hearts' content and still have a nice clean room. :) The new tub seems to have been well received and there haven't been any messes outside of it. They just jump in and jump out. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment