Well, they only expired on the fourth of July, but I finally got my new tabs on my car this afternoon. I finally actually paid for them on the twenty-fourth, but I chose to save four bucks and pick them up downtown, and it took me until today to pick them up.
I think next year I'll pay the extra four bucks and have them mailed to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good plan. $4.00 is a wise investment to avoid the $106.00 fine for driving with expired tabs. I'm sure you could stop by the tab place on the way to the court house to contest the fine but think about how much you would have to pay for parking, and then taking the time of work for your court hearing. Ah... Sweet $4.00. I am humbled by thee.
:D Yeah, I think that will definitely be the way to go.
Post a Comment