Dad met Dan Aykroyd and got some really expensive vodka.


That's Dan Aykroyd's signature, famous Ghostbuster and creator of Crystal Head Vodka. I guess the name Crystal Skull must be copywrited, because it seems that would have been the better product title.


Anyway, he's touring the country selling his apparently superb vodka and Dad got to meet him while he was in town.


It's $54 a bottle, but supposedly it's the best vodka ever. Not that we'll ever know, unless we buy our own bottle, since Dad isn't ever opening his.


But he did get to shake Dan Aykroyd's hand. :)

2 comments:

Dear Baby said...

That is fantastic. I remeber hearing about this on the radio and thinking that this would be the perfect gift for dad. Aparently he thought the same thing! I'm so glad you got these shots. THis is perfect.

Chloe said...

Is he ever going to wash his hand?!

Awesome pictures!