Shots from today's filming for the 48 Hour Film Project.







This last one is my favorite. :)
Thanks to Kevin for coming to help us out today. (He's in the blue sweatshirt. He actually did nothing.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
all of those miscellaneous happenings
A log about miscellaneous things that happen and that I'd like to share with you, the reader, whoever you might be. Mostly, it will just be about my rabbits, Cadbury and Snoopy, or my family. But there could also be ramblings about baking and adventures. We'll never know until it happens!
Copyright © 2007 - Miscellaneous Happenings - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web
4 comments:
Not even moral support from Kevin? Maybe he was hoping for more Maxim moments.
I think the girl in the shirt 2nd down looks like a skinnier me.
Oh, Kevin was actually great. I was just being a pest. He made lots of comments about not doing anything and wanting no part in the production, but we had a lot of fun hanging it. He just created a blogspot, so I stuck that comment in there for him. :) I have no idea if he's seen it or not.
The girl is Wendy, and she does kind of look like you.
*("hanging it" should actually read "hanging out." I wish you could edit comments on Blogger.)
Does this mean that you have an official comment on the recent allegations in the story broke here:
http://delowens.blogspot.com/2009/06/kevgelica-on-outs-shocking-new-details.html
?
Post a Comment