Check out my new shirt:
I got it from my favorite t-shirt site, Threadless: Nude No More. It's an unassuming white t-shirt, with a mountain landscape in a dark gray/brown ink. Craggy mountain peaks, dead forest, sparse grass, a couple rocks, old dry river bed. But with sunshine, it magically changes to a spring scene! With flowers, green grass and trees, and a blue flowing river. It's called Solstice. Take it out of the sun and it goes back to it's barren winter scape.
It's so freaking cool! Aww, Hypercolor. How I've missed thee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hello. I stumbled upon your blog when I searched for people who had an interest in Girl Scouts. I'm actually going to our meeting tonight, but I wanted to say hi. I'll come back and check out your blog in more detail later :-)
Well, alright. :)
Wow that is super cool! I want one! :) I'll have to check out the site.
Post a Comment