Bad Dreams

Well, only one dream. It was about the rabbits, and I don't know where we all were, but it was somewhere strange. I think we were going on a trip (possibly the Vegas trip we're leaving on next week) and we were dropping the rabbits off to be boarded. Snoopy had some sort of rash, or something of the like, because his fur, while evenly covering his body, was very sparse and his skin underneath was very red. Like it was raw. I remember feeling concerned, but unsure if it was very important. I don't know, it was like there was a lack of reaction, but I felt like it could or may be a problem. I think I mentioned it to the person we left the rabbits with, that they might want to keep an eye on it, but it might go away. When we got home, we found Cadbury there, and I freaked out. At first I was under the belief that someone had placed an identical rabbit in her cage, and I was freaking out about where this thing came from, before I realized that it must be Cadbury and we hadn't dropped them both off at the boarding place, only Snoopy. But we didn't have time to go back, and I didn't know what we were going to do with her.

I don't remember what the solution was either. I think my dream moved on. But it was all a very dark dream. Dark lighting, dark shadows every where, dark impressions, and I remember it being set in a place that makes me think of your typical wood frame haunted house.

However, they were both happy and healthy this morning when we ruined Cadbury's morning by wrestling her down onto my lap and sticking a syringe in her mouth for her morning meds.

0 comments: