Caddy likes her meds


Well, we gave Cadbury her meds last night with success. I realized that I didn't stop at the store on the way home for some yogurt to mix in with her meds and while looking through the fridge for something to mix it in with I came across the sugar-free strawberry jam I had bought and decided was nasty. At least my sandwich was. The jam smells good, but my sandwich was gross, and I haven't tried it on its own or since.

So I scooped some into a bowl and mixed in the meds and gave it to the Burd (I call her Burdy, like CadBURy), and she liked it. I think there was too much jam though, because she had to eat it in portions. She'd be really interested in it, but then I think it was too much sweet and she'd leave it and hop away. So tonight we'll try it with less jam. I hadn't meant to use that much anyway.

And I still plan on getting some yogurt, but this is easy and we already have the jam. :D

0 comments: