It's Christmas Time!

On the Saturday after Thanksgiving, Tooley, Jason's cousin Chris, Patrick and Catharine, and Jason and I surprised Jason's mom by showing up at her house at about 11:30 in the morning to put up all of her outdoor Christmas lights. I think Jason estimated that there were 3,000 light bulbs total.

First we had to get everything out of the garage, and then it was sorting and deciding where everything would go.


Snoopy is the favored theme since Jason's mom is a Snoopy nut.


Once we had the lights and decorations out, it was just a matter of putting them up.










By the time we were getting close to done, night had fallen, and the lights really glowed.





By the time were were finished, we made it the brightest house in probably at least a five mile radius!

Chloe, Walter, and Padon also joined us at the end because we thought we'd go check out Snow Flake Lane at Bellevue Square, but it got late, and we watched Wall-E, and decided to call it a night.

But I had to include this picture. :D


On Sunday, Jason and I came to my work and set up the Christmas tree so it would be a surprise to everyone on Monday. We got lots of compliments on it!


And yes, it's leaning. I think I put in the wrong kind of screws and need to get the other ones out of the basement and try again.

0 comments: