Couch Rabbit Invasion!


Snoopy was having the greatest time under the couch. He'd be under there and we couldn't see him, and then suddenly he'd slide out on his front feet, and then wiggle back under the couch. He even got Cadbury to do it, although we encouraged her with a treat.

We increased Snoopy's medication (the nasty Baytril) last night from .5 ml to .7 ml. Lots more fun. After we started giving him the Baytril we noticed that he's wheezing when he breathes hard. But he never breathes hard unless we're trying to give him the meds and he's freaking out. So I called the vet and she said to increase the dose until we see her next week. Ugh. I hope he doesn't have this crap in his lungs, too. He's still sneezing and his nose is still wet, so there hasn't been much improvement since we started this. I believe she said that if this gunk is still with him by the appointment then we'd switch him onto some other antibiotic.

Cadbury is still doing well.

0 comments: