It's a Beholder!


They erected a Beholder in front of the downtown library today for just a few hours, and Jason and I made it down to take pictures.









It will also be around town in the next few days at the following places:
Rat City Rollergirls Bout 2
Saturday 4/19/08 4:00pm-9:00pm
Hangar 30 at Magnuson Park
6310 N.E. 74th Street
Seattle, WA 98115


Game Shop
Tuesday 4/22/08 9.00am-1.00pm
Zanadu Comic Shop
1923 3rd Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101


Coffee Shop
Tuesday 4/22/08 2.00pm-6.00pm
Cafe Umbria
320 Occidental Ave S
Seattle, WA 98104

They're going to be using it to make a commerical advertising fourth edition coming out soon. The guy I spoke with said it going to be all sorts of places, like the beach, and a farm. It should be cool!

I'm going to walk to the Zanadu Comic Shop on my lunch next week and get some more pictures. It will be neat, being at a second location.

0 comments: